Office Sharing Space In Bhubaneswar. The whole word can be distinguished into three words and can be simply explained each. Office means the working place in a company, sharing means working with other members, and space means the area or the environment where the members work upon.
If one has to say in a whole the proper definition is that; Office sharing is a concept where an individual company owns or manages it for working purposes. Office share space in Bhubaneswar gives rent for the workplace and small companies looking for flexible workspace.
In this type of office, some companies whether it’s a big MNC or some small trade unit irrelevant to their brand can works together under a roof. Here many varieties of working knowledge along with culture are diversified. Common infrastructure such as equipment, custodial services, receptionist, refreshments, and parcel acceptance services can be used by the company workers. In other words, it can be called ‘Co-working.
It is attractive to independent as well as dependent workers, telecommuting larger work teams that want flexibility and to avoid wasted real estate space if some employees are working from home, there is a less chance that people who travel usually. Also, co-working helps workers avoid the feeling of isolation and boredom.
Types of Working Space
Working spaces can be categorized in five different ways best office sharing space in Bhubaneswar :
- Specialized co-working space: From the name itself in a simple way these are very specific which rent to corporate space. Here the main objective is to generate new ideas among the members and then accordingly work to future plans.
- Sophisticated co-working space: Space is created to attract a large number of crowds and active audiences. These are like having different game zones, food courts, refreshment areas, and recreational hubs, etc. Office sharing space in Bhubaneswar is one of the best co-working spaces in Bhubaneswar which provides every type of facility which are required in the corporate sector.
- Open co-working space: Seminars, different social welfares usually held in big spaces. Workers work openly not focusing on a particular one. It consists of several desks which coordinate these events. They tend to promote openness, community, accessibility, and sustainability.
- Conventional co-working space: The working environment is meant for entrepreneurship, start-ups, or freelancing which require an office environment to work. These are generally not so fast, gradually the business grows according to the development. All the facilities are available which helps in the productivity and development of workers.
- Corporate co-working space: Big MNCs and private companies need more space to work. The main objective is to expand their business while less focusing on recreational areas. Standard workplace amenities are provided to professionals for their growth and convenience.
Therefore, it can be concluded from the above that working space is suitable to one’s preference and needs. No matter whatever the choice but every work is important and it is bound to accommodate in a corporate world.
According to the business experts and the analysis, in the last decade, the number of co-working spaces and availability seats has increased twice the number.
Co-working or Office sharing that we experience here was first introduced in the European countries in the late 1990s where they used to practice their skills and knowledge.
In Asian countries as well as some regions of the pacific, Co-working in Asia has become very popular. The major metropolitan cities in each of these regions are every day coming up with new co-working ideas and spaces, promoting emerging start-ups and businesses to adopt the trend. Research from commercial business revealed that flexible workspace in Asian and Pacific regions is getting more hype from 2014 to 2017.
Apart from other developed countries, Australia and New Zealand co-working has been made popular over the last 8 years as the prices of commercial spaces and bills rise, with co-working emerging much cheaper than those who are working as freelancers.
Demand Of Shared Office Space:
Including tech start-ups, co-working is becoming increasingly common amongst digital marketers in Asia. According to an online study it is found that many co-workers are currently working with an average age of 34 years. Two-thirds are men, one third are women. Four in five co-workers started their career with a university education. The majority of co-workers from the business industry work as freelancers. Office sharing Space In Bhubaneswar is covering all the things which meant to be followed as co-working space.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Like a coin has two sides similarly this concept of Office sharing has both advantages as well as disadvantages.
- Distractions: Company’s work time and way of presentation may get clash with each other and it can be often seen in a hard-working community. Co-working spaces feel less structured than traditional offices, drawing the line between work and socialization may sometimes prove challenging for you and your team.
- High Competitors: Competition and Competitors are the two pillars in a business world like one can’t get over it. In an office share, this thing can be seen easily.
- Mismatch of different cultures and backgrounds: For any growing start-up or company it should have a unique culture cultivate because this culture represents the heart and spirit of the core element. In any shared office environment company’s culture might transform to match the workplace. If this culture gets mismatch, then it will be difficult to maintain decorum.
- More Flexibility
Flexibility can be categorized in three different ways:
- Flexible Plan with cost-effective: With co-working, there are typically no year-long lease requirements. Seats, Private desks, Branch offices are all offered in one space which is cheaper than individual sharing.
Our co-workspaces are equipped with all basic work amenities; this ensures a comfortable work experience for you and your team.
Partner with us today!